KIADB - Facilitator of Industrial Growth
KIADB has so far developed 157 Industrial Areas in 29 districts of the State. A typical industrial area developed by the Board will have following infrastructure facilities:
- Approach roads and internal roads with storm water drains.
- Power supply and street lighting.
- Water supply.
- Technical Training Centres and R&D centres.
- Common Facilities Centres to accommodate Banks, Post Offices, Telephone Exchanges, Dispensaries and Canteens, among others.
- Power Sub-Stations.
- Hotels & Hospitals.
- Housing tenements to provide housing facility to the labour force working in the industrial units.